Who is hosting?
AEGIS team ,
What kind of tournament?
1v1 RM League
What lobby is it being held in?
When are the sign ups?
Starting from now
What time does it start at?
Are there prizes?
Depending on how many play in the event
16+ Players - Badges for winner
24+Players - Badges for runner-up
32+ Players - Badges for third-place
64+ Players - All placed players will receive silver level premium membership: (1st) Premium Award Membership, (2nd) Premium Award Membership, (3rd) Premium Award Membership
Badge thanks to [DZ]Devil_liveD
If you need help with time zones, use this website:
World Time Zone and current time around the World and standard world time zones map of the world- 12 format
Current time and world time zones and time map with current time around the world and countries operating Daylight Savings Time sunclock map shows what part of the world is in darkness and what part is in daylight detailed time zone maps of the USA time Europe time Australia time Canada time...
- Games will be played in Tournament 3 Lobby, on voobly
- Will be used VCOM Ladder with AEGIS-League < https://www.voobly.com/gamemods/mod/1377/AEGIS-League >
- Each player has to play 3 games per round and each Game Won brings 1 point.
- For the whole league each player has 3 restarts. Can't be used more than 1 in a row for same match.
- You can only call a restart in the first 4 minutes of game.
- The League Starts in day 2 of each Month. The League ends at the end of the Month. The day 1 of each Month is break day, where admins calculate the final points and declare the Winner.
- It is not considered cheating (and so, allowed) using Voobly grafical mods that
can be perfectly found and downloaded in the Voobly Workshop.
- Players must record the games rating them as “VCOM Ladder”, setting it as
the rate in the options of the Voobly room of the game. ( Screenshot )
- Any game with a disconnect or crash will be saved and exited in order to restore the game, unless both parties agree to a new match altogether. ( Screenshot )
- If having issues with scheduling the games, then proceed to contact the event organizer.
- At the end of the league if 2 or more players have same amount of points, will be played 1v1 BO3 between them.
- Only 1 Minute pause is allowed per match. Other player is not allowed to unpause until player has returned.
- You cannot use the same civilization twice per round. Players can use civilization already used by enemy.
- The winner of the round has obligation to post the records on forum (link all 3 matches in 1 post )
- If random unknown person tries to offer tips (any help) in Direct Message on Messenger, that player has to let his opponent know about this and not follow the tips.
- 10 minutes spectator delay on voobly room can be used, if was asked by any from the 2 players playing.
- Being a spectator in-game and also on live stream isn't allowed
- First map Arabia (Standard one from the game).
- Second map will be homemap from the guy who lost first game.
- Third map will be homemap from the guy who won first game.
Were added various maps so that everybody has a chance to win his homemap.
- Maps Cannot Repeat in same Round.
- From default ones that are already in game: Arabia, Islands, Continental, Rivers, Nomad
- From the AEGIS-League pack:
< NOMAD ONES > :
Bedouins , Pilgrims_Regicide (Must be played with Regicide settings -> Screenshot )
< NORMAL STARTING MAPS > :
WatchItBurn_v0004 , BFLORD , AP_Caribbean , AP_Road_To_Victory , CM_Houseboat_v2 , CM_Pond_Arena , CM_Ripples , ECL_Hideout , ECL_Mongolia , ECL_Oasis , ECL_Salt , ECL_Scandinavia , GreenArabia , HC2_Arabia , HC2_El_Dorado , HC2_Gold_Rush , HC2_Hideout , OpenArena , PalisadeArena , Water_Wheel_v2.0 , WiC_Highland_v2 , WSVG_Hamburger , [email protected]_v2.1 , ECL_Atacama ,ECL_Clearing ,Arena-NoRush-v1
#GAME ROOM SETTINGS:
Screenshot 1 Screenshot 2 Screenshot
- Age of Conquerors (AOC)
- Spectator Settings with Tick:
Players join room as spectators,
Players can control whether they are spectators,
Always run spectator server. Allow Spectators to join after launch.
- Advanced settings:
Size: 2 Players
Reveal Map: Normal ( FOR ALL MAPS !! )
Starting Age: Normal
Victory Condition: Conquest
All Techs: NO
Allow Cheats: NO
Lock Teams: YES
Record Game: YES
- Any racist, homophobic or xenophobic attitude against any opponent is strictly
prohibited. In the same way, excessively negative and destructive attitudes will
not be allowed.
- If you change your Voobly name or Discord name (not alias/nickname), you must announce it on forum. You can only change one of them just one. Take in consideration that by changing your username , the admins have to edit the database.
- Place 1: Badge on Voobly and Special Role in Aegis Discord
- All active participants will get Special Role in Aegis Discord at the end of the Season.
- As an extra prize, the winner of the league can nominate a map to be added in AEGIS-League map-pack for next season.
- According on how many will join this can be modified.
Open for everybody to stream.
DISCLAIMER: Due to unknown reasons and various not yet happened problems and in order to prevent them entirely you are advised to ensure your custom hotkeys work beforehand.